Monday, January 20, 2014

My Personal Favorite...Songs

I'm starting another new section in my blog and I'm calling it My Personal Favorites. This is an area where I can basically share more of who I am and the things that shaped me as a person. It would also allow me to go beyond what I usually blog about a lot more. Moreover, it would also serve as a kind of record to allow me to get really personal.


Hopefully, some of my meanderings won’t seem too indulgent but allow readers to know me a little more and at a more personal level. 


Anyway, here goes. 

As most youngsters would usually be, I had really been quite active in following the music scene since I was a teen. I remember I was always watching a TV program that showed the latest music videos, called Night Flight (Anybody remember this TV Series?). Bear in mind that this was during a time where there was no internet, YouTube or even CDs. We were all buying cassette tapes then.

It's when we were first exposed to the brilliant (well, for audiences back in the 80's at least) Music Videos by A-Ha, the Police, Tears for Fears, etc.

This particular song had somehow grown on me and I hardly hear it being played on the radio stations, if at all. So for those who like this song, I hope this is a treat for you.

Cutting Crew – I’ve Been In Love Before
I hope you enjoy it. 

No comments: