Monday, January 27, 2014

My Personal Favorite...Songs

This round, I'm going a little mellow and instead of only 1, I'm going 2 songs. And they're both from female singers. I can't seem to understand why these 2 songs do not get more air-play (well, at least not around these here parts) other than the fact that they are not contemporary hits. But then there are a lot of non-contemporary hits that are being played to death and most of them do not sound as good as these 2 songs (OK, OK, it's a little subjective...).

These 2 ladies have beautiful voices and the songs have equally beautiful melodies. So, I hope you agree with me that they deserve more air-play time. Well, if you have not heard these songs before, give it a try and see if you agree with me.

Beverley Craven - Promise Me

Jordan Hill - Remember Me This Way 

No comments: