Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Movie Review (Not) - Fantastic 4

I have to say that I ahve been a great fan of the FF since the John Byrne run back in the early 80s (well, actually, even before that, but then JB just made me an even bigger fan). So, when the 2 FF movies came out in 2005 & 2007, FF fans like me were ecstatic as any fan would be, just to see their heroes on the big screen played by hot celebs. However, when I gave my verdict that the 2 FF movies were really not that fantastic* (yeah, pun intended), most disagreed with me. 

So having said that, I am quite excited to see the reboot of FF, DESPITE Johnny Storm being black, with Sue for a white sister! I think they would get it right this time! Are you as stoked as I am for this movie?

* the only exception being the Silver Surfer scenes by Doug Jones, which IMHO were super AWESOME!

No comments: