Friday, June 1, 2018

Not the same person, seriously!

Altho' these actors may not actually seem like they were cloned from each other BUT, for me (not sure about you, but do let me know.), I ALWAYS get confused by which of them they were.

In this case, I'm talking about Antonio Banderas and Marton Csokas (on the guys side. We'll get to the girls later.).

Antonio Banderas is most well know for his roles as Zorro, Puss in Boots (from the Shrek fanchise) and portraying El Marichi in Desperado.
 

And this is Marton Csokas, whom I recently caught in The Voice from the Stone.
Marton can also been seen in the following movies:
And now for the girls. 
Madeleine Stowe and Kaya Scodelario

Madeleine Stowe first caught my attention back in the 90s in movies such as:
12 Monkeys, Unlawful Entry & Last of the Mohicans.

Now tell me HONESTLY that you can tell them apart...

Kaya is of course best known for her role in the Maze Runner franchise. However, she first caught my eye in the movie The Truth About Emanuel back in 2013, which I had reviewed here.

No comments: