Friday, March 19, 2021

My Artwork

Here are a few of the pieces that I had done since my last post.

Captain Universe has been in the Marvel Universe since the ‘80s but not many may know this character as he/she rarely appears. As to why I wrote “he/she” is because it is like the Phoenix Force, it looks for a host to imbue its power.

After the initial success of the New Universe in 1986 (initiated by Jim Shooter), Marvel was on a tear in creating new imprints like the Marvel 2099 Universe, EPIC Imprint, etc. 

This character - Dr Zero, along with St George, was the lead character to launch the Shadowline imprint.


Now, this is somebody who needs no introduction! Marvel’s very own ICON! 

I've included a variant for Spider Woman.

These are 2 of my own creations. I created them when I was in high school. The golden character is a cosmic being while the hooded one is an adept of the arcane arts.
With WandaVison having come to an end, even non-fans of the MCU or Avengers would now know of the Scarlet Witch (along with a variant costume). 

You can find more of my artwork in my Instagram account. https://www.instagram.com/jmloke/

No comments: