Monday, May 4, 2009

Food Review - Local Coffee (Fullon Seafood Restaurant)


Oral Orgasm to go

Name
Fullon Seafood Restaurant
Food
Local Coffee
Location
Vicinity of Istana Hotel KL (Jalan Nagasari)

Getting there
If you are coming from Sg. Wang/Lot 10 along Jalan Sultan Ismail (JSI), turn to the left as you see the Istana Hotel. Turn left again at the 1st left turn after the Istana Hotel’s entrance so that you are parallel to JSI but you have made a 180 and are now headed back toward Jalan Alor. Look for the small 1-way lane on your right named Jalan Nagasari. The coffee shop is close to the corner.

Parking
Parking can be difficult altho’ there are multiple parking lots there. That’s why I usually just buy a packet and go.
Service
No frills coffee shop service.

Ambience
It can be pretty warm and stuffy if you decide to enjoy your food or drinks there as the ventilation is almost non-existent. The floors can also be very wet and oily. I nearly slipped on several occasions.
Taste
What can I say, this is one of the best (I used to call this my favorite and best coffee place before I discovered another place. Will let you all know another time =) ) coffee places I have had the pleasure to discover.

Presentation
It actually looks very good when served in a glass as it always comes foamy on top. Even the packet is foamy but it won’t look so apparent.

Variety
They serve Pork Noodles, Curry Noodles, Wan Tan Mee and Vegetarian dishes.

Value for Money
Well, definitely less expensive than the Coffee Beans & Starbucks or even the Old Town Coffee but very good stuff. If I had my choice, I’d have one everyday.

Overall
A great discovery for me. Hope it is for you as well. Let me know.

Request: If you know of other good coffee places, do let me know.

No comments: